Check in time: 10:00 a.m., Check out time: 10:00 a.m.
Late and early check out policy: Flexible depending on demand.
Forms of payment: cash.
In order to secure your reservation , 50% is required to be paid at Buhoma community Rest Camp (BCRC) and Buhoma Community Haven Lodge. Buhoma Mukono Community Development Association ( BMCDA) will retain the following percentages upon cancellation:
- 3 days or less: 100% of payment will be retained by BMCDA.
- 4-7 days: 75% of payment will be retained by BMCDA and 25% to the client.
- 8-13 days: 50% of payment will be retained by BMCDA and 50% to the client
- 14-31 days: 25% will be retained by BMCDA and 75% to the client
- 32 and more days: 100% will e refunded by client.
Other disclosures: Rates include government taxes but exclude park entry fees. If you are planning to track the mountain Gorillas, it is important to ensure that you repurchase the Gorilla Permits before arrival.
Children are most welcome! Children below 5 years and younger stay free with parents and can accompany them on community village walk or Batwa tradition if they choose.
Children 15 years and older may do Gorilla tracking provided they have permits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- For booking to be confirmed, deposit 30% is required which is non refundable
- All booking must be fully paid 14 days prior to arrival of the clients at lodge. Any booking not paid for in that time period will automatically be cancelled.
- The full board arrangements include: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner plus entitled water in the rooms but does not include soft drinks, alcohol or any item that is not on day’s menu.
- The prices are inclusive of 18% VAT but exclusive of Gorilla permit or any other fees.
Thanks for support the community members around Bwindi impenetrable National Park.