Buhoma Community High School
Buhoma Community High School started on 09/01/2007 with enrollment of 51 students from senior and senior two respectively and was the first secondary school in Buhoma town council. They first reported at Buhoma community primary buildings and later shifted to the main land. As the community project BCHS was to be funded by 20% from the community village walk for sustainability as the project becomes independent.
Mission. Producing productive citizens who are good members of their families, communities and the nation.
Motto. Education is life investment.
Vision. A vibrant empowered community with life skills and values.
- To Promote girl child education in Buhoma town council
- To guide communities know the impact of conservation in the area.
- To provide secondary education to community members in general
- To provide secondary to the Batwa who live in this community
- To help poor people who could not afford taking their children in far way areas for boarding school
CENTER NO.: U3703
Tel: +256 (0) 312 100 060
Office : +256 (0) 772 384 965